You'll be enjoying dinner in no time with this Thai favourite.
- 1/3 cup (80ml) oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese black vinegar
- 1 tablespoon thick sweet soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely grated palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 500g fresh rice noodles, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 long red chillies, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 purple Asian shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (about 200g) chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 200g green prawns, peeled leaving tail intact, deveined
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/4 baby wombok (Chinese cabbage), finely shredded
- 1 tomato, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup Thai basil leaves
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Combine the oyster sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, fish sauce, palm sugar and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Place the noodles in a large heatpoof bowl and cover with hot water. Set aside for 5 minutes to soften. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a wok until just smoking. Add the chilli, shallots, and garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Add the chicken and prawns and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until just cooked through. Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in the wok until just smoking. Add the egg and swirl pan to lightly cover. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until set. Transfer to a clean board and thinly slice.
- Return the chicken mixture and egg to the wok with noodles, cabbage, tomato and oyster sauce mixture. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until heated through and well combined. Add the green onions, half the coriander and basil and toss to combine.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Top with remaining coriander and basil. Sprinkle with peanuts and serve immediately with lime wedges.