Get layering with this indulgent Nutella and tiramisu filled crepe cake!
- 4 Australian free range eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) milk
- Melted butter, to grease
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
- 1/4 cup (85g) Nutella
- Mixed berries, to serve
- 1 teaspoon dried coffee powder
- 2 teaspoons boiling water
- 250g mascarpone
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar mixture
- 2 tablespoons marsala wine
- 1/2 cup (165g) Nutella
- 50g dark chocolate, melted
- 250g mascarpone
- Combine the egg, sugar and flour in a medium bowl. Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly, until well combined and mixture is smooth. Set aside for 30 mins to rest.
- Heat a 15cm (base measurement) non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush with melted butter. Pour about 1 tablespoon of batter into the pan and swirl to coat. Cook for 1 min or until lightly golden and just set. Use a spatula to turn and cook for a further 30 seconds or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat to make about 24 crepes.
- To make the tiramisu filling, stir the coffee and water in a medium bowl until the coffee dissolves. Add the mascarpone, icing sugar and marsala. Stir until well combined. Whisk until mixture thickens slightly.
- To make the Nutella filling, combine the Nutella, chocolate and mascarpone in a medium bowl. Whisk until mixture thickens slightly.
- Place 1 crepe on a serving plate. Spread with a little of the tiramisu mixture. Top with another crepe. Spread with a little Nutella filling. Continue layering with remaining crepes and alternate layers of tiramisu filling and Nutella filling. Place in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm.
- Combine the chocolate, cream and Nutella in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the cake and top with berries. Cut into wedges to serve.