Fabulous and simple this citrus chicken is bound to please.
- 6 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon (20g) unsalted butter
- 300ml Massel chicken style liquid stock
- Watercress, orange slices, olives, thinly sliced red onion and low-fat feta, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Place garlic, marmalade, orange zest and butter in a bowl and beat with a fork to combine.
- Place chicken in a roasting pan, spread orange mixture over the chicken and cover pan with foil. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes, then remove foil and bake for a further 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the oven and set the chicken aside.
- Add juice and stock to roasting pan and stir over low heat until well reduced and sticky, then pour over chicken. Serve with a salad of watercress, fresh orange slices, olives, red onion and low-fat feta.