Try out this amazing Maltese dish and impress your family and friends
- 2 Packets biscuits plain (you can use Morning Coffee or Digestive)
- 1 large tin Condensed milk
- 100g Glace cherries
- 100g Walnuts
- 100gCandied peel
- 150g Hazelnuts and Almonds (crushed)
- 100g Bar Milk Chocolate
- Some Brandy
- Crush the biscuits
- Chop the nuts (make sure they are roasted beforehand)
- Mix all ingredients (except Bar Milk Chocolate) by hand in a large bowl.
- Shape Mixture to form the log and wrap in a greaseproof paper.
- Put into the fridge and leave it for 12hours to harden.
- Remove the log shaped mixture from paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over boiling water and cover to decorate the Christmas log.- you can use flakes of hardened choc to add texture to your Christmas log