These pretzels aren't going to make you thirsty - here is a sweet German treat.
- 3 cups (450g) white bread mix
- 7g (1 sachet) dried yeast
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 1/3 cups (330ml) warm milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Nutella hazelnut spread
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons Dollarettes chocolate sprinkles
- Place bread mix on a work surface. Make a well in the centre. Place yeast, sugar, warm milk and oil in the centre of dough. Use spatula to mix in the flour until dough comes together.
- Roll into a ball and knead for 10 minutes or until smooth. Place in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with a damp tea towel. Set aside in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Divide dough into 12 portions. Roll each portion out to an 8cm x 25cm rectangle. Spread half the length of each piece with a half teaspoon of Nutella. Roll up from the long side and twist into a pretzel. Place on tray and set aside for 15 minutes to rise.
- Brush the tops with the egg and scatter over the sprinkles. Bake the pretzels for 12 minutes or until they are golden.