For a droolworthy dessert try these decadent choc-hazelnut cinnamon scrolls made with Nutella and drizzled with melted chocolate.
- Melted butter, to grease
- 2 cups (300g) White Wings self raising flour
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 60g butter, chopped
- 2/3 cup (160ml) milk
- 1 Australian free range egg
- 1/2 cup (165g) Nutella
- 1/2 cup (70g) hazelnuts, roasted, chopped
- 100g Nestle bakers' choice milk choc melts, melted
- Preheat oven to 200C. Grease an 18cm x 28cm slice pan with melted butter. Combine the White Wings self raising flour, sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl. Rub the chopped butter into the flour mixture until it resembles breadcrumbs. Whisk the milk and egg in a jug until well combined. Pour into the flour mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until a sticky dough forms. Gently knead the dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth.
- Roll out the dough on a piece of baking paper to a 30cm x 40cm rectangle. Spread with Nutella, leaving a 1cm border. Sprinkle with hazelnuts. Starting with 1 long side, roll up tightly into a log. Use a large serrated knife to cut into 12 pieces. Arrange, cut-side up, in prepared pan. Bake for 25 mins or until golden. Set aside for 15 mins to cool.
- Place the melted chocolate in a sealable plastic bag. Cut off 1 corner and drizzle scrolls with the melted chocolate to serve.