Our tribute to Ferrero Rocher has a rich Nutella swirl and whole chocs on top.
- 250g pkt Nice biscuits
- 150g pkt hazelnuts, roasted, skins removed
- 100g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 x 250g pkts cream cheese, at room temperature
- 300g ctn sour cream
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 90ml (1/3 cup) amaretto liqueur (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 320g (1 cup) Ferrero Nutella, warmed slightly
- 8 plain wafers
- Pinch of salt
- Ferrero Rocher chocolates, to decorate
- Process the biscuits and 75g (1/2 cup) of the hazelnuts in a food processor until finely crushed. Add the butter and process until combined. Transfer to a 23cm (base measurement) springform pan. Press firmly over the base. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Preheat oven to 160C. Process the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and amaretto in a food processor until smooth. Add the eggs and process until well combined.
- Pour half the cream cheese mixture into the biscuit base. Spoon over the Nutella. Pour over remaining cream cheese mixture. Use a skewer to create a swirled effect. Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes or until set. Turn oven off. Leave the cheesecake in oven, with the door ajar, for 2 hours to cool. Place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight to chill.
- Process the wafers, salt and remaining hazelnuts in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Sprinkle over cheesecake. Decorate with Ferrero Rocher chocolates.