- 800ml thickened cream
- 500g jar Nutella
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 1/2 teaspoons gelatine powder
- Whipped cream, to serve
- Cocoa powder, to dust
- Roasted hazelnuts, to serve
- Stir cream and Nutella in a saucepan over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until smooth.
- Place the hot water in a small heatproof bowl and sprinkle with the gelatine. Place the bowl in a small saucepan and add enough boiling water to the pan to come halfway up the side of the bowl. Use a fork to whisk the gelatine mixture until the gelatine dissolves.
- Stir the gelatine mixture into the Nutella mixture. Pour the mixture evenly among six 185ml (3/4-cup) capacity serving glasses. Place in the fridge for 6 hours or until set.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and dust with cocoa powder. Serve with roasted hazelnuts.