Create a spicy turkey burger that everyone will want to gobble up!
- 1 slice wholemeal bread
- 1/4 cup milk
- 500g turkey mince
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
- Tabasco (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chipotle aioli
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 bread rolls, split, toasted
- Oven roasted sweet potato chips, to serve
- Soak sliced bread in milk, Squeeze excess milk from bread and tear into small pieces. Add to mince in a large bowl with coriander and Tabasco if using. Season and mix. Form 4 large patties (roughly the size of your bread rolls).
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook patties for 4-5 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, toss cabbage and 2 tablespoons aioli in a medium bowl.
- To assemble, place bread bases on 4 plates. Top with cabbage, tomato, onion, pattie and remaining aioli and bread tops. Serve with oven-roasted sweet potato fries.