This traditional Asian omelette is full of healthy greens and some chilli for extra kick.
- 50g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 50g beansprouts, trimmed
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1cm piece ginger, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 4 eggs
- olive oil cooking spray
- Place snow peas in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 3 minutes. Drain. Rinse under cold water.
- Combine snow peas, beansprouts, onion and chilli in a bowl.
- Combine ginger, garlic, oyster sauce and 1 tablespoon hot water in a jug.
- Beat eggs and 2 tablespoons cold water in a bowl until combined. Season with pepper.
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Spray with oil. Pour half of egg mixture into the wok. Swirl to coat. Cook for 30 seconds or until just set. Slide omelette onto a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining egg mixture.
- Spread snow pea mixture over one half of each omelette. Fold in half to enclose filling. Drizzle with sauce. Serve.