Save time and feel better with this healthy meal made for busy nights.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Chinese five spice powder
- 500g beef rump steak, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 6 green onions, cut into 5cm lengths
- 2 bunches choy sum, leaves and stems separated, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Combine soy sauce and five spice in a shallow bowl. Add steak. Turn to coat. Heat half the oil in a frying pan over high heat. Cook steak for 2 to 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok over medium-high heat. Add remaining oil. Swirl to coat. Add onion and choy sum stems. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until onion has softened. Add choy sum leaves, oyster sauce and 2 tablespoons cold water. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until leaves have wilted.
- Slice steak. Serve with onion mixture and rice.