This dish gets a big tick from us - it's low-fat, great value and on the table in 10 minutes.
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g lean lamb mince (see note)
- 3cm piece ginger, peeled, grated
- 300g Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 120g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Lightly spray with oil. Add garlic and mince. Stir-fry, breaking up mince with a wooden spoon, for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Lightly spray wok with oil again. Add ginger, cabbage, capsicum, green onion and snow peas. Stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until just tender. Return mince to wok.
- Combine hoisin sauce and warm water. Add to mince mixture. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated. Spoon into bowls. Serve.