This tuna bake has a spicy twist and artichokes for added flavour and nutrition.
- 250g dried large pasta shells (San Remo brand)
- 1 x 340g jar marinated artichokes, drained
- 2 x 185g cans tuna in chilli oil (Sirena brand), drained
- 1 x 250g ctn light sour cream
- 1 x 250g pkt mozzarella, coarsely grated
- 4 green shallots, ends trimmed, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Baby spinach leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place six 500ml (2-cup) capacity ovenproof ceramic dishes on 2 baking trays.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions until al dente. Drain.
- Combine the pasta, artichokes, tuna, sour cream, mozzarella, green shallots and basil in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Divide the mixture evenly among the ovenproof bowls. Cook in preheated oven, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 15 minutes or until heated through and golden. Carefully remove from oven.
- Serve chilli tuna & artichoke pasta bake with spinach leaves.