Wrap up spiced beef with sweet charred vegies and a fiery jalapeno dressing.
- 3 teaspoons Mexican chilli powder
- 60ml (1/4 cup) lime juice
- 600g lean beef rump steak
- 85g (1/3 cup) extra light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon drained pickled jalapeno chillies, finely chopped
- 1 large red onion, halved, thickly sliced
- 1 large red capsicum, seeded, cut into 1.5cm strips
- 1 large yellow capsicum, seeded, cut into 1.5cm strips
- 8 reduced-fat flour tortillas, warmed
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Combine chilli powder and 2 tablespoons lime juice in a bowl. Season with salt. Add steak. Toss to coat. Cover and marinate for 10 minutes. Combine the sour cream, chopped coriander and chilli in a bowl. Season.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Spray with canola oil. Cook the steak for 4 minutes each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, heat a chargrill on high. Place onion in a bowl. Spray with oil. Toss to combine. Cook, turning, for 5-7 minutes or until lightly charred. Transfer to a bowl. Spray the capsicum with oil. Cook, turning, for 5-7 minutes or until lightly charred. Add to the bowl.
- Thinly slice the steak. Divide tortillas among plates. Top with steak, onion mixture, sour cream mixture and coriander leaves. Fold to enclose.