The kids will love rolling up these tasty tortillas and then eating them!
- 1 large (about 285g) skinless chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons (1/3 cup) ricotta
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tortillas, halved
- Flesh of 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into batons
- A handful of baby spinach
- Heat a chargrill to medium and cook the chicken breast for 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the ricotta, spring onions and parsley, then season with salt and pepper. Spread each tortilla half with ricotta mixture. Slice the grilled chicken and divide among tortilla halves with some avocado, cucumber and spinach leaves. Roll each tortilla into a cone shape, tie with string and serve.