This potato salad is a quick complete meal with the addition of pan fried chicken breast.
- 750g chat potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, thickly sliced (see note)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Set aside to cool. Halve potatoes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 5 to 6 minutes each side, or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover. Stand for 5 minutes. Slice chicken.
- Arrange lettuce, potato, chicken and egg on serving plates. Drizzle with dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with onions. Serve.