Salty prosciutto, blue cheese and rocket add bite to this salad starring seasonal pears.
- 2 large single chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Packham pears, quartered, cored
- 1 bunch rocket, ends trimmed
- 45g (1/3 cup) walnuts
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 1 x 90g pkt King Island Dairy Roaring Forties Blue, crumbled
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the vinegar and oil in a small jug. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the pears. Thinly slice the chicken across the grain.
- Place the pear, chicken, rocket, walnuts and half the dressing in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Divide the rocket mixture and prosciutto among serving plates. Sprinkle with the blue cheese and drizzle over the remaining dressing to serve.