If you can't cheat on Christmas Day, when can you cheat? With this simple roast turkey, you're guaranteed to have yourself a very tasty, not to mention happy, Christmas!
- 2kg frozen rolled turkey breast*
- 1 orange, juiced
- 40ml (2 tablespoons) olive oil
- Rosemary sprigs and gravy, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Defrost turkey in the fridge overnight. Place in a large roasting pan with the foil on and roast for one hour 15 minutes. Remove the foil.
- Combine orange juice and oil together and use to baste the turkey breast. Return to the oven and roast for a further 30 minutes.
- Slice the turkey, garnish with rosemary and serve with gravy.