Fire up the barbecue to put together this quick and easy meal.
- 2 teaspoons spicy barbecue seasoning
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 (200g each) chicken breast fillets
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 limes, halved (see note)
- 2 corn cobs, quartered
- steamed brown rice, to serve
- Combine seasoning, paprika, garlic and 1 tablespoon cold water in a shallow, ceramic dish. Add chicken. Turn to coat.
- Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium heat. Cook chicken for 6 to 8 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover and stand for 5 minutes.
- Cook limes, cut side down, for 1 minute or until charred.
- Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Add corn. Cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Serve chicken with rice, corn and lime.