This deliciously tasty carrot dip is an exciting addition to an entertaining platter.
- 1kg carrots, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Turkish pide, or flatbread to serve
- Cook the carrot in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 30 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Place the carrot, oil, cumin and garlic in the bowl of a food processor, and process until smooth. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with pide or flatbread.