Whet your appetite with this beautiful an versatile Turkish-inspired dip.
- 80ml (1/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 700g (about 4 large) carrots, coarsely grated
- 280g (1 cup) Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds, toasted
- 1 Heat oil in a large heavy-based frying pan over medium heat. Add carrots and cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until soft. Spread over a shallow dish and cool to room temperature.
- 2 Transfer carrots to a large bowl, add yoghurt and caraway seeds, and stir well to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Makes 3 cups.