Get some beautiful Aussie pork on your fork with this wonderful roast recipe.
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2kg Australian Pork Forequarter Roast Boneless
- 1/2 cup (125ml) chicken stock
- Coriander sprigs, to serve
- Bean sprouts, to serve
- Mixed salad, to serve
- Sliced chilli, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Preheat a covered barbecue on high. (Alternatively, preheat oven to 230°C.)
- Combine cinnamon, honey, lime rind and lime juice in a small bowl. Season. Rub all over pork. Place pork in a disposable baking tray. Roast in covered barbecue using indirect heat, or in oven, for 30 mins. Pour stock into base of disposable tray. Reduce heat to low or 160°C. Roast in covered barbecue using indirect heat, or in oven, for 1 hour 40 mins or until cooked through, basting every 20 mins with juices in tray.
- Transfer pork to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 20 mins to rest. Top with coriander and bean sprouts. Cut into slices and serve with salad, chilli and lime wedges.