Cook up a pan of antioxidant-rich kale leaves with capsicum and eggs for a bright vegetarian meal.
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 small roma tomato, chopped
- 50g baby purple kale leaves (see note) or English spinach
- 2 eggs, plus 1 eggwhite, lightly beaten
- 25g feta, crumbled
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Heat oil in a small ovenproof frypan over medium heat. Add capsicum and cook for 2 minutes or until slightly softened.
- Add tomato and kale, then season and cook for 2 minutes or until kale is wilted and tomato has softened. Add egg and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until combined. Sprinkle over feta, then place the pan under the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes until set.
- Cool slightly in pan, then carefully remove frittata and sprinkle with parsley to serve