Pair these Cajun-spiced pork cutlets with fresh bread and crunchy kale slaw for a tasty weeknight meal.
- 1 cup (280g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 Australian Pork Forequarter Cutlets
- 400g pkt Fresh Kale Coleslaw Kit
- Bakery Pane di Casa, sliced, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Combine half the yoghurt, half the seasoning and the oil in a large bowl. Season. Add the pork and turn to coat.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the pork for 3 mins each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Prepare the coleslaw kit following packet directions. Combine the remaining yoghurt and seasoning in a small bowl. Season. Serve the pork with the kale slaw, bread, yoghurt mixture and lemon wedges.