Get ready to get your fingers sticky with these spicy buffalo wings served with crispy onion rings and slaw.
- 2 x 650g pkts Grill Spicy Buffalo Wings
- 2 large red onions, thickly sliced into rings
- Rice bran oil, to shallow-fry
- 2/3 cup (100g) plain flour
- 3/4 cup (185ml) sparkling mineral water
- 350g Made Easy Kale Coleslaw Kit
- Cook wings following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, separate onion rings. Add enough oil to a medium frying pan to come 2cm up the side of the pan. Place over medium-high heat. Combine flour and mineral water in a medium bowl. Season. Coat onion rings in batter and fry for 2 mins each side or until golden. Drain on paper towel.
- Prepare kale coleslaw following packet directions.
- Serve wings with onion rings and coleslaw.