Join the latest food trend and turn your smoothie into a gorgeous brekkie bowl.
- 2 bananas
- 125g fresh blackberries or frozen blackberries
- 1/2 cup (140g) coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Sanitarium So Good Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup (130g) Sanitarium Granola Clusters Vanilla & Almond
- 100g fresh blackberries or frozen blackberries, extra
- 1/2 cup (50g) shredded coconut, toasted
- Thinly slice 1/2 banana. Coarsely chop remaining 1 1/2 bananas. Place the chopped banana in a blender. Add the blackberries, coconut yoghurt, almond milk, ice and 3/4 cup (95g) of the granola. Blend until smooth.
- Divide the smoothie mixture evenly between 2 serving bowls. Arrange the extra blackberries, sliced banana, remaining granola and toasted coconut in rows on the smoothie.