Making a beautiful train cake for your child's birthday party is easier than you think!
- 1 x 250g pkt musk sticks, halved
- 1 x 250g pkt assorted jam rollettes
- 1 x 350g pkt cream-filled chocolate lamingtons
- 6 cream-filled strawberry lamingtons
- 1 x 120g tube pink icing
- 1 x 13g lollipop
- 1 x 50g pkt Smarties
- Arrange musk sticks on a cake or chopping board to form railway tracks.
- Reserve 1 rollette, and 1 chocolate and 2 strawberry lamingtons. Arrange remaining rollettes and lamingtons on the musk sticks to form carriages.
- Place reserved chocolate lamington at the front of the train. Use the icing to attach reserved strawberry lamingtons to the top and front of the chocolate lamington so it resembles an engine.
- Cut the reserved rollette in half crossways and use the icing to attach it to make a steam funnel. Attach the lollipop to the front of the engine.
- Use the icing to attach Smarties to make wheels. Decorate with candles and serve immediately.