You'll be using any celebration as an excuse to make this tasty berry ice-cream cake.
- 2l vanilla ice-cream
- 200g pkt honeycomb whirlz biscuits
- 250g fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- Fresh raspberries
- Extra fresh strawberries, to serve
- Line base and side of a 20cm round cake tin with plastic wrap. Spoon half the ice-cream into a large bowl and allow to soften slightly. Place honeycomb biscuits in a plastic bag and gently hit with a rolling pin to break into small pieces. Mix crushed biscuits into softened ice-cream. Spoon into cake tin and smooth the surface. Freeze for 3 hrs, or until firm.
- Chop strawberries then lightly crush with a fork. Soften remaining ice-cream in a large bowl and roughly mix together with strawberries. Spread over honeycomb biscuit ice-cream and smooth the surface with the back of a spoon. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 3 hrs (or overnight), or until firm.
- To serve, hold plastic wrap and lift frozen mixture from tin. Invert onto a serving plate. Peel away plastic wrap, and top with raspberries and extra strawberries. Cut into wedges to serve.