Change up your weeknight routine with this tasty beef and curried cauliflower salad.
- 600g cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup (35g) sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup (80g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 Australian Beef Oyster Blade Steak Fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place the cauliflower on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 20 mins or until lightly browned. Set aside to cool for 10 mins.
- Place the cauliflower in a large bowl with the mint, coriander and sunflower seeds. Combine the yoghurt, 2 teaspoons of water and curry powder in a small bowl. Pour over the cauliflower mixture and toss to combine.
- Combine the beef and oil in a bowl and season well. Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Cook the beef for 3 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Serve the beef with the cauliflower salad and lemon wedges.