For a family meal in 20 mins try these delicious beef teriyaki noodles.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g beef stir-fry strips
- 4 spring onions, cut into 3cm pieces, plus extra, sliced, to serve
- 2 zucchini, halved, sliced
- 1 cup Masterfoods teriyaki marinade
- 450g pkt Fantastic fresh noodles hokkien
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted, to serve (optional)
- Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook the beef, in 2 batches, until browned. Transfer to a plate. Heat remaining oil in the pan over high heat. Add the spring onions and zucchini. Stir-fry for 3-4 mins or until softened. Return the beef to the pan and add the marinade. Cook, stirring, for 3 mins.
- Place the noodles in a bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 mins to soften. Drain. Add to stir-fry. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and extra spring onions.