Get the kids to create these tasty kebabs which the whole family will love.
- 600g lean beef mince
- 100g (1/3 cup) tandoori paste
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 x 200g ctn natural yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Preheat grill on medium-high. Combine mince and tandoori paste in a bowl. Divide mince mixture into 8 equal portions. Shape each portion around a skewer into a 12cm sausage. Brush with oil and place on a baking tray. Cook under preheated grill for 3 minutes each side or until brown and cooked through.
- Kids' task: Combine yoghurt and sugar in a small bowl. Divide kebabs among serving plates and top with yoghurt mixture. Garnish with mint and serve immediately.