This smooth, healthy bean dip is a great idea to serve with vegetables as part of an entertaining platter.
- 800g canned flageolet* beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup (125ml) olive oil
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves
- A selection of vegetables for dipping (such as whole baby carrots and radishes, fennel sliced into wedges, blanched green beans)
- Place beans, oil, juice and garlic in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with vegetables on the side for dipping.