A curry is a simple way to liven up the week. This one's hearty and full of healthy vegetables and legumes.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 small brown onion, chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, chopped
- 2 tablespoons korma curry paste
- 1/3 cup Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 160ml can coconut milk
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 30g baby spinach
- Steamed Basmati rice and pappadums, to serve
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and capsicum. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Add curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Add stock and coconut milk. Bring to the boil. Add beans. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in spinach. Cook for 1 minute or until spinach is just wilted.
- Serve with steamed rice and pappadums.