This stunning seafood and pearl couscous salad brings a touch of elegance to weeknight dinners.
- 2 (about 300g) squid tubes, scored, cut into 5cm pieces
- 300g peeled green prawns, tails intact
- 3/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons harissa
- 2 sweet corn cobs, husks removed
- 160g (1 cup) pearl couscous
- 65g (1/4 cup) fresh aioli
- 300g mixed grape tomatoes
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- Baby coriander leaves, to serve
- Place squid and prawns in a bowl. Finely chop 1/4 cup of the coriander leaves. Add the chopped coriander, garlic, lemon rind, 1 tbs lemon juice, 1 1/2 tbs oil and 1 tsp harissa to the bowl. Stir to combine. Cover. Place in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, preheat a barbecue or chargrill on medium-high. Drizzle corn with 2 tsp oil. Season. Cook, turning, for 12 minutes or until lightly charred and tender. Cool slightly. Remove kernels from the cob.
- Cook couscous in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 8 minutes or until just tender. Drain and transfer couscous to a bowl. Combine aioli, remaining harissa and 1-2 tsp lemon juice in a bowl.
- Combine tomatoes and remaining oil in a bowl. Season. Cook, turning, for 3 minutes or until lightly charred. Transfer to bowl. Season seafood mixture. Cook, turning, for 3-4 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Add corn, remaining coriander, shallot, seafood and remaining lemon juice to the couscous. Toss gently to combine. Divide among bowls. Drizzle with the harissa aioli. Sprinkle with baby coriander.