Create a new family favourite and top soft brioche buns with chargrilled prawns, lettuce, onion and zesty mayo.
- 500g peeled green prawns
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup (75g) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon horseradish cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dill, chopped
- 320g pkt brioche burger buns, split, toasted
- 4 oak lettuce leaves
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Combine the prawns, oil, and garlic in a medium bowl. Season. Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Cook the prawns for 2 mins each side or until cooked though.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise, tomato sauce, horseradish, lemon juice and dill in a small bowl. Season.
- Place the brioche bases on serving plates. Top with lettuce, prawns, onion and mayonnaise mixture. Top with brioche tops to serve.