For a fresh and healthy dish try this delicious barbecued potato and kalette salad with salmon!
- 12 baby potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 200g snow peas, ends trimmed
- 160g punnet Australian kalettes, halved lengthways
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 x 100g skinless salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon drained baby capers, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- Heat a barbecue or chargrill pan on high. Place the potato, onion, snow peas and kalettes in a large bowl and drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the oil. Toss to coat. Cook potato on grill for 2 mins each side or until tender. Transfer to a bowl. Cook onion and snow peas on grill for 1 min each side or until just tender. Transfer to a bowl. Cook kalettes, cut-side down, for 1 min or until lightly charred and just tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Cook salmon on grill for 2 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, whisk the lemon juice, mustard, capers, chives and remaining oil in a small bowl.
- Arrange salad on serving plates. Top with salmon and drizzle with dressing.