Tuck into these crispy bread rolls filled with beetroot coleslaw, rocket and sticky maple and orange-infused barbecued pork.
- 2 oranges, zested, juiced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1.5kg Australian Pork Leg Roast Boneless
- 250g pkt Beetroot Coleslaw Mix
- 60g pkt Australian Baby Rocket Leaves
- 1/3 cup (100g) coleslaw dressing
- 6 Bakery Rustic Rolls
- Preheat a covered barbecue on high (alternatively, preheat oven to 230C).
- Combine the orange zest, orange juice, maple syrup, ginger and thyme in a large bowl. Season. Add the pork and turn to coat. Place the pork and the remaining orange mixture in a baking tray. Cook the pork in a covered barbecue using indirect heat, or in the oven, for 30 mins. Reduce heat to medium (alternatively, reduce oven to 200C). Cook in a covered barbecue using indirect heat, or in the oven, for 1 1/2 hours or until cooked through, brushing with juices in tray every 20 mins. Remove from heat. Cover with foil and set aside to rest for 20 mins. Thinly slice.
- Combine the beetroot coleslaw, rocket and dressing in a large bowl.
- Fill the rolls with sliced pork and coleslaw to serve.