This side prove the barbie isn't just for snags and steaks. Even better, the kitchen stays mess free!
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 small red capsicum
- 1 small yellow capsicum
- 2 large vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into 1.5cm thick slices
- 200g packet grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 75g Greek fetta, crumbled
- 1/3 cup small fresh basil leaves
- Spray a barbecue grill with oil. Heat on medium-high heat.
- Cut each capsicum into 6 thick slices. Remove and discard seeds and membranes. Grill capsicum, turning, for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden and slightly charred. Transfer to a plate. Grill tomato slices for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until just tender. Grill whole tomatoes for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened. Transfer to plate with capsicum.
- Meanwhile, place oil, vinegar and garlic in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake well to combine.
- Arrange tomato and capsicum on a serving platter. Top with fetta and basil. Drizzle with dressing. Serve.