Bored with your regular pizza topping? Here's a whole new flavour combination.
- 1 rindless middle bacon rasher, cut into 5cm lengths
- 30cm pizza base with garlic, herbs and chilli
- 1/4 cup spicy barbecue sauce
- 2/3 cup grated pizza cheese
- 1/2 small green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 125g can kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 3 slices Ingham Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Half, coarsely torn
- 2 bocconcini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup small fresh basil leaves
- Baby rocket to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Lightly grease a large pizza tray.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook bacon for 2-3 minutes or until browned.
- Place pizza base on prepared tray. Spread with sauce. Top with grated cheese then capsicum, beans, turkey, bacon and bocconcini. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until base is crisp. Sprinkle with basil, cut into wedges, and serve with baby rocket on the side.