This delicious Turkey Breast with Cranberry Sauce is perfect for a BBQ Christmas.
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped, plus extra sprigs, to serve
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black peppercorns
- 8 (about 125g each) fresh turkey breast fillets
- 275g cranberry sauce
- 2 oranges, peeled, white pith removed
- Australian extra virgin olive oil spray
- 30g pistachio kernels, toasted, chopped
- Combine lemon zest and juice, oil, water, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in a glass bowl or sealable plastic bag. Add turkey and turn to coat. Cover and chill for 30 mins.
- Meanwhile, holding each orange over a bowl, cut either side of the membrane to release segments and reserve. Squeeze remaining juice into bowl. Stir cranberry sauce and orange juice in a saucepan over low heat for 3 mins or until combined. Add reserved segments and heat for 1 min or until warmed.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan on medium. Spray with oil. Drain turkey from marinade and cook on grill for 4 mins on each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Rest for 10 mins. Thickly slice.
- Arrange turkey on a platter with rosemary sprigs. Sprinkle with pistachios and serve with the sauce.