Dinner's done with just six ingredients in this clever steak salad.
- 250g pkt ready-to-eat baby beetroot
- 150g pkt baby spinach & rocket mix
- 400g can brown lentils
- 60ml (1/4 cup) balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 Scotch fillet steaks
- 75g (1 1/4 cups) low-fat feta
- Spray steaks with oil and season. Barbecue or chargrill on medium-high for 2-3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Rest for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place baby spinach and rocket mix on a serving platter. Sprinkle with rinsed, drained lentils. Thinly slice steak and arrange on top.
- Cut the beetroot into 1cm pieces and sprinkle over salad with crumbled feta.
- Dress with balsamic vinaigrette.