Set your chopsticks for this bowl of clear vermicelli noodles and shredded chicken with satay sauce.
- 225g dried rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 large telegraph cucumber, peeled, halved lengthways, seeds removed
- 2 (about 260g) poached chicken breasts, cooled, shredded
- 1/3 cup (80ml) good-quality satay sauce
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 cup picked coriander leaves
- Soak noodles in boiling water for 4 minutes or according to packet instructions. Refresh under cold water, drain well and divide between 4 bowls. Cut cucumber into matchsticks and place on top of the noodles.
- Add some chicken, top with satay sauce, then garnish with spring onions and coriander.