For a great snack idea, try this 'udderly' delicious milkshake with banana and malt.
- 2 large bananas, chopped
- 2 scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 1 tablespoon malted milk powder
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Milo powder
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- 6 ice cubes
- Blend banana, ice-cream, milk powder and 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Top each with 2 teaspoons Milo.
- Blend topping, ice cubes and remaining milk until smooth. Carefully pour topping mixture over the back of a spoon into each glass to create a second layer. Sprinkle with remaining Milo. Serve.