Rev up lunchboxes for the start of the new school year with these healthy banana berry muffins.
- 2 cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 3/4 cups 98per cent fat-free blueberry yoghurt
- 1/4 cup extra-light olive oil
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 190C (170C fan-forced). Line a 12-hole, 1/3 cup capacity muffin pan with paper cases.
- Combine flours, cinnamon and sugar in a large bowl. Make a well. Add banana, vanilla, egg, yoghurt and oil. Stir until just combined. Spoon into paper cases. Top with blueberries.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Stand in pans for 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.