Serve this tasty traditional drink as part of your Indian-inspired dinner.
- 520g (2 cups) natural yoghurt
- 500ml (2 cups) milk
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Place half the yoghurt, milk, ice, sugar, banana, basil and cinnamon in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth. Pour among 4 serving glasses. Repeat with the remaining yoghurt, milk, ice, sugar, banana, basil and cinnamon.
- Garnish with basil leaves to serve.