For a quick weeknight meal serve up these juicy balsamic and rosemary infused T-bone steaks served with pasta salad.
- 300g pasta spirals
- 4 (1.6kg) Australian beef T-Bone steaks
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) basil pesto
- 1/2 cup (125ml) buttermilk
- 10 (150g) cherry bocconcini, halved
- 1/2 cup (50g) chargrilled capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (75g) pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 60g rocket
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water as per packet instructions. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile place steaks in a large glass or ceramic dish. Combine oil, vinegar, garlic and rosemary in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over steaks, tossing to coat. Set aside for 10 mins for the flavours to develop.
- Place pasta in a large bowl. Whisk pesto and buttermilk to combine. Add to pasta and toss to combine. Add bocconcini, capsicum, olives and rocket. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Heat a lightly oiled barbecue or chargrill over medium-high heat. Cook steaks for 2-3 mins each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Rest for 5 mins. Serve steaks with pasta salad and crusty bread.