Try this tasty low-fat dessert which makes use of seasonal peaches.
- 4 just-ripe freestone peaches, halved, stone removed
- 200g fresh low-fat ricotta cheese
- pinch ground cinnamon
- 3 sesame snaps (see note), crushed
- 1 tablespoon honey, to serve
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place peaches, cut side up, on tray.
- Place the ricotta, cinnamon and three-quarters of the sesame snaps in a bowl. Stir until well combined. Spoon mixture into peach cavities. Sprinkle over remaining sesame snaps. Grill peaches for 4 to 5 minutes or until sesame snaps melt.
- Spoon peach halves onto plates. Drizzle with honey and serve.