This stylish take on a classic Mexican recipe is perfect for weeknight dining.
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 200g dried chorizo, chopped
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 long green chilli, seeds removed, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1 yellow capsicum, chopped
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- Sour cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease 4 x 250ml ramekins and carefully line with tortillas.
- Heat oil in a frypan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add chorizo and cook for 2-3 minutes until starting to crisp. Add the beans, chilli and capsicum, season and cook for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes until mixture is slightly reduced. Divide mixture among tortilla cups, making small wells in the centre of each.
- Break eggs into wells, then bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are just set. Serve with extra chilli and sour cream on the side.