These yummy burgers are wrapped in bacon, topped with cheese and ready quicker than a trip to the drive-through.
- 400g beef mince
- 45g (1/2 cup) dry seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 4 bacon rashers, rind and excess fat trimmed
- Olive oil spray
- 80g cheddar, thickly sliced
- 4 bread rolls, halved horizontally, toasted
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 large avocado, stone removed, peeled, cut into 8 slices lengthways
- 2 tablespoons tomato chutney
- Place the mince, stuffing mix, egg and onion in a bowl. Use your hands to mix until well combined. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions. Shape each portion into a patty. Wrap a slice of bacon around each patty.
- Spray a large frying pan with olive oil spray to lightly grease. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook the patties for 6 minutes each side or until cooked through. Top with the cheddar and cook until the cheddar starts to melt.
- Place the patties on the roll bases. Top with the tomato and avocado, and season with salt and pepper. Divide the chutney among the remaining rolls. Serve immediately.