Throw some bacon on the barbecue to whip up these tasty burgers in minutes.
- 1 large ripe avocado, chopped
- 1/2 small lime, juiced
- 350g Primo shortcut bacon rashers
- 4 eggs
- 4 Turkish bread rolls, split
- 1 baby cos lettuce, trimmed, leaves separated
- Place avocado in a bowl. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Using a fork, roughly mash. Cover surface with plastic wrap.
- Preheat a greased barbecue plate on medium-high heat. Barbecue bacon for 2 minutes each side or until just crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Crack eggs on barbecue plate and cook for 2 minutes for soft yolk or until cooked to your liking.
- Toast or grill Turkish bread rolls until crisp. Place bases on serving plates. Spread with mashed avocado. Top with lettuce, egg and bacon. Season with pepper. Cover with roll tops. Serve.